Are you among those who are fond of customizing their Windows? Many users like customizing the windows screen with different themes and wallpaper. The Windows 7 themes provides an overall sound scheme, color combination, screen saver, wallpaper etc. Sometimes you may feel like to add or change the set of wallpaper i.e. you may remove wallpapers of the existing theme or add your wallpapers to the current wallpaper of theme. Here is the tutorial how you can add or remove wallpaper from Windows 7 themes in single click.
- Log in to the Windows Screen and right click on the desktop
- Select Personalize > Select theme which you want to change
- Select the Desktop backgrounds
- Now, open the folder from where you want to add the wallpapers or the image in the Windows 7 themes
- Place this window next to the Desktop backgrounds window
You can copy wallpapers without applying the theme, follow the methods given below.
Add Wallpapers to current windows theme
- Firstly, select Wallpapers which you want to add
- Click to drag and drop it into the Desktop background Screen
- Next, save to apply the changes.
Copy Wallpapers from current windows theme
- Select Wallpapers in the Desktop background screen and press Control + C to copy
- Next, paste the wallpaper into any folder or simply drag and drop it to another folder
Delete or Remove Wallpapers from current windows theme
- To remove wallpapers, select the wallpapers which you want to delete or press control + A to select all
- Now, hit delete key to remove the wallpapers from the currently applied theme
- Upon prompted for confirmation, select yes to confirm.
By following the simple and easy steps you can now add or copy or remove wallpapers from the currently applied themes in Windows 7.