Does your Windows Internet Explorer crashes down with a Sysfader.exe error? The Internet Explorer suddenly stops operating and also makes the computer to slow down. This leads to rage among many user and it also decreases work interest. Sysfader.exe is a process or file associated with the NVidia Graphics device range and is packed along with these products to run the computer smoothly. Many user misunderstood it with virus, but it is not a virus or any kind of malware. Here is the tutorial to fix the sysfader.exe Error.
Sysfader.exe error is a non-critical process, which gets installed on the system from any software. Registry Editor stores the data for most of the programs, it is likely that your registry might have under gone fragmentation and have accumulated invalid entries which can affect your PC’s performance. Therefore, it is recommended to check your registry to identify slowdown issues.
Symptoms of sysfader.exe error
- PC running slow.
- Internet Explorer suddenly crashes down, etc.
Causes of sysfader.exe error
- There are various factors that can cause the sysfader.exe error.
- Malware infection on PC.
- Modification in Sysfader.exe file.
- System running in an old version and need to be upgraded.
Fix sysfader.exe error
Upon getting a problem with sysfader.exe file, firstly you need to verify whether the sysfader.exe is present or deleted by mistake from the computer. To do so, go to Start > Search > type sysfader.exe into the search box and press Enter. If sysfader.exe is missing, then try repairing it from the Windows installation disk or directly download an exact one from the Internet.
If the sysfader.exe error has started appearing after installing any program, then undo the recent changes or installation on your computer to fix the error. Some software or programs can rise to this kind of situation uninstalling them may resolve the problem.
Scan the full system and delete any computer threats. Before scanning make sure that your anti-virus is updated to the latest version. Threats just like viruses, spyware; Trojans are able to attack and remove any file from the computer to cause the sysfader.exe error messages and other errors that are caused by any malware infection can also be eradicated on scanning the system. Remove the virus once detected.
Next step is to repair the windows registry. As we know that registry editor stores the data for most of the programs, it is likely that your registry might have under gone fragmentation and have accumulated invalid entries which can affect your PC’s performance. Therefore, it is recommended to check your registry to identify slowdown issues. Clean the registry editor simply by using a registry cleaner utility tool.
Alternate way to fix the sysfader.exe error is through Task Manager. Follow the steps to remove sysfader.exe
- Pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open Windows Task Manager and Click the Processes tab
- Select Sysfader.exe and click on End Process
- Double-click to open Internet Explorer on your desktop.
- Go to Tools in Internet Explorer and then click Internet Options
- Click the Advanced Tab under Internet option window
- Uncheck the box next to Enable Page Transitions and click Apply and then OK
- Right-click your Desktop and select Properties
- Click the Display Properties tab and then click the Appearance button. Click Effects
- Uncheck the box next to Page transition effects for menus and click Apply and then OK.
Upon following the above instructions you can now see that the Sysfader.exe is no more no your computer. This is a non-critical system process although it should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems.